Credits

Monday, October 26, 2009

Choco Lover


My eldest is now 3 years old. She's so energetic, loves to dance and to sing and she never forget to take her milk before going to bed. Sometimes she drinks choco flavored drink as an alternative. I believe that milk has an ingredient to help us to easily sleep at night andmilk is really good for the health of our kids. How about chocolate milk? Chocolate milk also helps replenish the fluids lost through sweat. My daughter loves chocolates so much but I try to control her eating sweets because i dont want her to have bad teeth, but taking milk chocolate drink is always at her sideanytime she wants because I know it's harmless for her health. She always asks me to buy her "chuckie" her favorite chocolate drink in tetra pack. My hubby usually buy this for her from time to time to avoid her eating junk foods and drinks.

Now that halloween is coming, more candies and sweets are ready to distribute during the trick or treat party and I dontwant her to eat those candies. I think people should add this chocolate drinks in tetra pack to include this on their Trick or Treat Me and or Twick or Tweet Me as one of their surprises.


Post?slot_id=71412&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Good Day!

0 comments: