Credits

Sunday, November 15, 2009

for you to find out

I visited Red Chair Confessions and I watched their videos. I find it funny after watching. Who knew? It was really a different style and one of a kind approach used that is maybe quite effective. I was surprised and admire the one who was running this viral campaign. I think I have watched several videos like this in a television during advertisement I think they got it there originally. There are lots of ideas when it comes to advertisement that our fellow can give these bright concepts and it was successfully done with good results.

I would suggest visiting the site and choosing your favorite item and leave a comment from the item you have chosen to have the same experience with me. Who would think that these videos which are serious situations at first will ended up laughing just because of the Talbots. We can forget our problems by watching this video and we can go shopping at Talbots just to give ourselves a break. Just don't forget to ask God's forgiveness and drop by at the church before you do your shopping. hehehe

the newest reveal video



Post?slot_id=82012&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark


Good Day!

0 comments: