Credits

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Advance Greetings To all of you

I miss blogging, so sorry guys if you hear nothing from me these past few weeks. As of this writing, I feel quite okay and at ease, hopefully it will go on and on very well. It's so hard being pregnant, whew! I feel better today then not feeling well later.
I just realize that there's an upcoming occasion, during february, it's the valentine's day! So far, still have no plans because hubby is @ work on the 14th, and his restday tomorrow, 12th. Maybe we could celebrate the heart's day earlier. hehehe! I do hope I could have a better mood and feeling well for the following days for me to do what I need to do. I have so many things to settle and to prepare but because of my whole day sickness, not only in the morning but the whole day! Yah! Really! It's a whole day sickness for me. Because of my condition right now, all of it are just being set aside and neglected.
I wish I could have a valentine's cake in our table on the 14th, I wish I could go out and buy some special foods to eat with my hubby, it depends if I feel better and I hope so! We'll see!

But before I forget,
I want to greet you all guys a very happy valentine's day to all! This cake is for you guys! I want this cake on valentine's day, just take a slice okay? hehehe!




Good Day!

0 comments: