Credits

Monday, February 2, 2009

I need help!

After I went to my ob gyne for check up, 6 weeks pregnant for now, I am physically and emotionally tired and stressed right now. I don't know what are really my feelings, I'm very much not feeling well, I'm having a headache, things around me are shaking and I'm a little bit pissed off. I don't want to have these feeling anymore, I hate feeling like this, I want to change it right away, want to go somewhere but nowhere to go, I can't write enough, I can't do blogging, I can't visit my other account because of this pregnancy morning sickness. Please help me!



Good Day!

2 comments:

aybi said...

First, congrats on your pregnancy! I've been there twice and i know how it feels to just can't get rid of that feeling and ended up disappointed and sometimes depressed. Here's what I do, I usually ask my husband to buy me my favorite chocolate that day. Although I have to do this in moderation so i will not blow up like a big balloon LOL! I always felt very relaxed. I usually asked for a fine but a bit pricey chocolate, and I always ask for a different one every time. I dunno if it will work for you but you can give it a try! it works for me. Remember, you will only have some not all of it.

Good Luck! sis!

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do not stress yourself thinking of something that might lead to making yourself sick. YOu are pregnant. Relax your mind and body. Reduce your exposure to radiation in your computer screen. Blog whenever you feel to do it. Do not force yourself. Then take a nap. In this period of your pregnancy, weird things happen to a woman's body. Hope this helps ease your mind.