Credits

Saturday, May 2, 2009

An Appointment to my OB-gyne

Last wednesday, we(hubby,chloee and I) went to my ob gyne for my pre-natal check up. I am suffering for abnominal pains lately that's why she checked my urinalysis and other lab test to know my condition. She also performed an ie to check my cervix why I am having my abdominal pains, thanks God she found it closed. If it's already open she will have to admit me to avoid any threaten abortion of my baby. I already heared his heart beat, I'm on my 18-19 weeks right now and by next month she asked me to have my ultrasound. I have so many vitamins and medicines to take for 2 weeks.

So far, my abdominal pains are lessen already but still I find it hard to sleep. I hope I can have my best time and best position during sleeping. Whew!




Good Day!

0 comments: