Credits

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

veggie veggie good!

Hi guys! I just want to share some good news to all of you. One of my hardest time daily is to feed my kids with healthy foods. they don't eat veggies! yah! you heard it right. They don't want to it veggies that's why I think of something new. I prepared veggies for our lunch, I cook banana blossom which we both love to eat also by with my husband. I just saute it with seasonings and I left some and added a flour for extender and seasoning too! I fried it like a burger patties. I serve it with hot rice and and "jaran!" I told my kids that it was a burger patties and they eat a lot! My husband and I keep on lauging on the side while watching them if they will notice that it's not really a burger meat. Next time another veggies to prepare. Good Day!

0 comments: