Credits

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Horoscopes

My friendster Horoscope for today.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)[?]
The Bottom Line
Write out your feelings today -- the physical act will help you understand them.

In Detail
This day is full of unique events that will spark your creative output and get you inspired enough to do something with it. Write out your feelings -- either in a letter to yourself, to the person you are trying to get to know better, or to someone who is getting on your last nerve. Your way with words is quite skilled, and will evoke exactly the right message. Your clear messages will help make it all too obvious what the next steps should be.

I always do writing, in letter , in e-mail, in anywhere! I do hope this would really help me to my needs and answers thequestions in my mind. hehehe! You? What's your horoscope for today?



Good Day!

0 comments: