Credits

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I'm Back!

Hello everyone. I'm Back! It's been a while when since I stop writing and ranting here in my blog. Just want to enjoy my summer vacation without asking my mind what to post each day. hehehe! How's me? Well so far, I'm on my fourth month of my pregnancy now, everything is okay aside from losing few lbs. Yes! You heared it right. I lost weight this past two weeks. I really don't know why I can start to wear my pants with proper lock and zipper at my 16 weeks pregnancy stage. I eat enough, I drink a lot but still I'm confused why is my tummy is just like a normal in size as if i'm not pregnant, it's just like I'm full after eating my meal. Maybe on my next month my tummy will turn into full blown like balloon.hehehe!


So far, I am enjoying and grabbing the time to be with my daughter the whole day. I know by the time I gave birth to my 2nd.angel, I will not have enough time for her. We do attending summer classes here near in our place. She will just turn 3 this coming july that's why I will not allow her to go to school yet, just want her to give an idea what the students do in school.




She was so excited to go to school. She has her bag, her book, her color pencil and her snack everytime we visit her cousin which is already in pre-school. She always repeat what the teacher said to the students and joining the discussion which really make me laugh and make me proud to her because she's just a two year old girl to know those school things.

One day, she showed me with a big smile that the teacher gave her star. (stamped at her risk) with a very good message below. I really don't know why did the teacher gave her that star but still I'm happy for her too receiving that star. Hehehe!






Good Day!

0 comments: