Credits

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh No!


Last April 1, @ around 11:15 pm when I received a text message from my cousin saying the King of Pop Michael Jackson was already dead.And added that it was from the mnews in cable only. I was so sleepy that time and I did not reply to that mesaage. I told myself on the next day I will get the update about it from the news. On the next day, early mnorning I watched the tv and waiting about the michael jckson's death. I'm not that MJ's fan but i just want to know why and how does it happen. The news got ended and there's no news about the King of Pop. I texted back my cousin to asked about her news and she's laughing out loud revealing to me that it's just a joke. I forgot that it was an April Fool's day when she texted me that time. hahaha!



Good Day!

0 comments: