Credits

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sacrifices


I would like to start is post by giving an apology to all my visitors, my readers and friends online for being so unresponsible blogger lately. (that's how i feel)I've been posting a non-sense things since the day I got pregnant and feeling so bad. For now I'm turning 16 weeks, no more bad mornings, no more tiredness and weakness and promise to be back here with an informative posts and with sense!

So what can I share to you for today? It's a palm sunday here in our place. Everybody attended the mass be their palm get blessed. The coming week is the Holy Week. Still no plans? How will I spend my holy week for this year? Maybe we should stay at home and listen to some words of God, watch some holy films and movies. I am thinking of something i could do that will serve as my sacrifice for this week. Maybe I will stop texting for a week, or no pc and internet during the whole holy week? hehehe. Is that considered as a sacrifice? I hope so! No leisure for the mean time.

On Easter Sunday, it's our patron's feast day here. (ST. Nicholas)I think this day would be a wonderful easter for all of us here because of the foods we have. After the holy week sacrifices, no meat and other delicious food, there's an easter and feast day full of fun and foods to eat! hehehe! I'm hungry!



Good Day!

0 comments: