Credits

Monday, November 24, 2008

My One and Only Jonakis!



My little angel Chloee enjoying her headphone while listening to the soundtrack of Madagscar 2. I've been always thinking to take a shot of her with headphones and finally I got it. As usual, she loves posing and smiling in front of the camera saying. . ."smile" or "picture-picture". She's so brilliant girl. She's only 2 but she knows so many things around her. Children now a days are really different, they're all lucky too I think, because almost all of the modern technology are here in the front of them which some of us didn't have any of those things when we are still at their age. Sometimes I'm shocked when she was holding my celfone and saying " hello papu, where are you now? Text us hah! Uwi ka maaga, ingat! ". I can't do anything but to laugh at her because it seems that her papu was really at the other line which is not, she always have her dialogs and lines as if comes from the script and she's acting like a child actress. Hay! I love my little Chloee so much, truly little angels brighten up our days and I can't leave without my Chloee.

1 comments:

aybi said...

Your little girl looks so adorable! I remember when gwen was still 2, she was just like that. So kulit and funny.