Credits

Saturday, November 8, 2008

SP fans reactions are just normal


After the episode last night, I can no longer wait for monday. The day that we will able to know who will be eliminated between KIKO and Marlon. Some says it's Kiko, some says it Marlon, what if the last vote is not the names of the two? Is there any changes? I don't think so, what ever happens I need to accept it that Naak is totally broken. Yah! So sad for that. I only watch the said tv show because of the team work they have, the spirit they have, the way how they play the game since from the start with that team goal and effort for the benefit of the team.

I do understand how the game "survivor" was played by the orinal show and castaways, I also knew that all those who join the said reality show has a purpose and that is to win the title and the allotted price but I think it's the timing, it supposed to be after they swept the whole jarakay, not now.

I can't do anything to that by the way, I'm cheering for the whole naak and not between Kiko, Chris and Kaye. I'm quite sad to have 4 votes for Kiko, meaning 1 from Naak voted him. Maybe that's part of the game but I don't care anymore. My brother is laughing @ me while doing this post because I am so affected daw to the said show, he said
"Akala ko addict na ko sa survivor, meron pa palang mas matindi sa'kin..."


A bulletin message from "Kaye" saying she deleted foul and below the belt comments from the fans and if ever that there will be from Naak will be eliminated, it's just part of the game. Yes! she maybe right but comments and reactions of the fans are just normal.And she felt bad for those who are saying their both bad, Chris and her. "Patulan ba daw?", in the first place it's true that she betrayed her tribe and as of now still questionable for Chris if he did the same thing.On monday we will know if both of them have the same decision. Be ready Kaye, after the Survivor, you may enter the showbiz and you may have a lot of criticisms and comments from the public and that's part of it. Only because of the Naak I supported the said TV show but for I now I don't know if I will continue to watch it maybe it depends upon the result on monday. I know it sounds so baduy, but I really hate the situation going on now in Survivor. Sorry guys I hate dull moments, but that's what we need to do in our everyday lives, expect the unexpected! hehehe! I'm just a fan and fan has always a reactions. . .

Hope you understand Naak, you make us smile but also you make us sad and disappointed too! Just being emotional here! I hate it!

Good night!

1 comments:

aybi said...

can't wait for monday night hahaha! btw, cherry, just wanna ask something, i saw your Pay per post widget, i'm curious and excited so i tried to make an account,, How did you qualify? i mean how did you get accepted? do i have to wait for like few days? even if i already installed the PPP tools? sorry, I'm kind of "shunga" with this kind of things hehehe!