Credits

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update on SP

Hello guys! after having those bad news from spark with regards to my opp, still here alive and kicking! hehehe! I can't do anything for those unapproved posts. I just wait for more qualified opp to do more post abd besides I just have one for today and posted a few hours ago.


While waiting for opp, I've been very busy watching and waiting for the coming episodes of Survivor Philippines. I'm quite sad and affected for the hearsays and advertizement that something will happen with regards to trust and betrayal. I keep on thinking if it's from "NAAK", it might be from naak tribe but I'm hoping that they will keep intact. I know it's part of the game, that's how to play "survivor" all of them are hoping to win the title first ever "PINOY SOUL SURVIVOR" but I wish that they should wait for the final six (naak) cast off first all the jarakay then make their own moves. But I know anything can happen, it's on their hand and decisions. All I can wish for is the winner will came from "naak tribe". Goodluck!

Goodnight!

0 comments: