Credits

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A small talk

I had a conversation with a friend yesterday thru ym.(my kumpareng jano)We had small talk about work and other personal matters of my past.He told me if I knew the news about someone that who is now in Malaysia together with our former workmates in Tssop Fol(@ ATP P1). An old friend of ours is now just a somebody for me. Why?It's because that's what I think is best. I found a friendster account of that somebody, I feel nothing,although I was really searching for accounts of an old friends. I just send a comment saying "kumusta na?" but I received nothing, deadma!
It's really fine, I'm quite disaapointed because I don't really have any intentions just to be friends again but I guess it's much better now. Who cares? Carebears!
hehehe!

One more thing, Jano told me that he also wants to join the group of technicians in MQFP at Malaysia and askedme if my hubby Jake would like also like to go there he would be our contact person or referal if anytime they will need another technicians.
I told him just update me just in case he would leave where he is right now, ( he is in London right now) and if he was already included in the line-up for malaysia with other ATP MQFP technicians, just inform me and I will be the one who will realy about it to my hubby.

Good Day!

0 comments: