Credits

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Want to have 20/20 ?

I remember my hiring procedure in Amkor (ATP) one step that I need to pass is the vision test. Their vision test was the kind of looking at the slides at the microscope with 4 images of circles, 3 of them are broken and only 1 are whole circle and that's what I need to identify, where is the whole circle located. Is it in the bottom left/ bottom right,or upper left/ upper rght position. I find it hard but I made it and luckily I was hired by the said company. After 7 years of working with the microscope, I realized that if I have an organ with has no problem it is my eyes. I have my 20/20 vision and I'm proud of it.

Now, after 3 years staying at home and no work, sometimes staying here at the pc, I'm so shocked that my eyes might not be 20/20 anymore because I find it hard now to read some words especially when it's far. I feel so scared too because I will loose my good and perfect vision. I don't wanna wear any kind of eye glasses and contact lenses but simply I wan t o get back my 20/20 vision. But how? I wish I could go an Ilasik Doctor or I could go to Ilasik for a consultation. Have you heared about them? I only heared about them through internet and I think it will be a good source.

The reality is that the majority of people who meet the age and general health requirements are in fact good candidates for the iLASIK procedure. Unfortunately, many of the people we talk to have an incomplete understanding of LASIK and an antiquated view of what makes someone a candidate. Sure, there are some conditions that exclude certain patients, but whether you have nearsightedness, farsightedness or an astigmatism, there's a good chance you can still have the iLASIK procedure.


A lot of people have had successful LASIK, but as many as 10 times that number are good candidates that are waiting.1 Some people are waiting because they don't think they can afford it. Others are unaware of the true safety of the procedure. But most people are waiting simply because they lack the right information. The introduction of the iLASIK procedure means the wait is over and it's simple:

Most people are candidates — make an appointment and have an exam
iLASIK technology is safe and proven2
You can afford it, let us show you how
The iLASIK procedure is not complicated — it's fast and virtually painless

After you've taken a quick tour of the Web site and learned the quick facts about the iLASIK procedure, the first thing you should do is find an iLASIK surgeon. These people are experienced, licensed professionals — and they are infinitely qualified to answer all your remaining questions.

Once you find a surgeon near you they will help you:

Schedule a consultation to determine if you are a good candidate for the iLASIK procedure (typically, this evaluation is free)
Get comfortable with the procedure by getting answers to all of your questions and carefully reviewing the CustomVue™ Patient Information Booklet
Determine the best way to pay for the procedure, and outline available financing options
Schedule your iLASIK procedure and understand the post-surgery treatment regimen

Modern LASIK, known as the iLASIK™ Procedure, uses two lasers instead of one, as in earlier versions of the procedure. In the first stage of iLASIK, wave-front technology maps the unique characteristics of the individual’s eyes. Then, an ultrafast, computer-guided laser creates a corneal flap. This laser replaces the handheld microkeratome blade used in older forms of LASIK and makes the procedure exceptionally safe. After the flap is created, the wave-front mapping data guides a second laser for vision correction. The combination of these advanced laser technologies creates a custom-fit procedure clinically proven to provide excellent safety and visual results.
Some notable results of the military’s evaluation of modern LASIK in 100 military personnel showed that 95% achieved 20/20 uncorrected vision or better. When asked, 100% of naval aviators having undergone the procedure would recommend the surgery to other naval aviators. According to Dr. Schallhorn, “technologically speaking, there is no better time than now to join the over 12 million Americans who have benefited from LASIK."
LASIK information and
LASIK technology
Is it a good and ineresting? Visit the link now and have you eyesight back in good condition!

Post?slot_id=24580&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Good Day!

0 comments: