Credits

Friday, July 11, 2008

finally. . .

Finally guys, I've changed my blog name. I've chosen this one liner message from a song "big girls don't cry" by fergie simply because that's it! This has nothing to do with her. . . hehehe! Earlier I found a page of one of not really a friend coz I don't know her personally, I knew her just simply because a person close to me knows her coz they're workmates before. Honestly when I
saw her page, I don't feel anything, I dont even read her posts because I'm not that interested too. I don't feel any anger against her maybe before, but now that I know we're in our own lives now and for sure we're both happy in each other's family.I don't know if she will see me in this blog world too but just in case she saw me I mean my page, I dont know if she will let me know.
I dont have any plans to let her know that I saw her here, but no one can tell maybe one day we're reading each other post and became friends but it will happen if its destined to happen. Like what I've said, I've decided to be here in this blog land because I want to write and write and write and surely this has nothing to do with her... it's personal, my friends, myself and I. hehehe!

0 comments: