Credits

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Goodluck!


Sharing you "my life" so you could meet them even only in picture. hehehe! ( my mag-ama!)




I wish goodluck for myself after signing in and posting this blog of mine.
I wish I could spend a lot of time in this site and I will try my best to become a responsible
blogger.It's been a long time since I wrote and even my friendster blog
is still unupdated because of being busy@ home doing my household chores and
taking care of my family. My daughter ~chloee~ is turning 2, 2 weeks from now and Im
still thinking if we will give her a party or we will celebrate it only with the family. It's a
rainy season here in the Philippines that's why Im not yet convinced to throw a party for
her and besides she dont have any guests to invite here in our place because few kids living
here in our area. Maybe we should eat out and visit her lola after doing malling things

Few minutes to go, my husband is coming from work, that's why I need to finish this post
because he will be using the pc. He enjoy playing pc games and watching dvd's a lot. For now,
this will be my blog and I promised to get back again tomorrow for more! ok? bye guys!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Cherry,

Welcome to blogland. I'm very happy to meet you and look forward to getting to know you better.

Blessings,
Mary

cherryfe said...

thank you so much! your comment is very much appreciated. I'll never forget that you're the first friend I have here. take care!

Mary said...

Cherry,

I am honored to be the first friend you made in blogland. I am from Ontario, Canada. Our cultures are much different and I'm so glad we met. We will learn more about each other as time goes by.

Have a wonderful day.
Blessings,
Mary