Credits

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

overtime. . .

Well it seems that my husband renders an overtime @ work. Maybe one of his co-tech is on leave or restday or what but for sure they need a manpower suppor for the next shift. Yehey! because I can still continue to sit here and do whatever I want until I finish the lay-out of my blog site. He's 2 hours late that's why I decided to write another post, I already have some designs in my page but still unsatisfied maybe one day @ a time I can make whatever I want my page will look like. Later I will prepare something for our dinner, as of this month we're having an earlier dinner time than last month because my husband's schedule @ work was so early 6am to 2pm, we need to wake up as early as 3:30am to prepare for his needs before going to work that's why we need to sleep early too. The shuttle service will pick him up @ 4:45am so he need to leave the house by 4:20am. He will have a single ride to go to the pick up point from our home. Approximately 15 minutes of travel from our house.
Still free to stay, few minutes more che! Still thinking whatever menu will I be serving for tonight, I have chicken in the fridge, fried chicken? no, I should cook something saucy, afritada? adobo? or what? chicken tinola? I think I'll cook chicken adobo for tonight to save time coz I need to sleep early. I'll wait for my hubby of course until he came from work. I remember he told me that he will grab the opportunity to render an overtime until the day before his restday and on his restday we will go out and maybe watch the film he waited to be shown entitled to "The journey the center of the Earth". He's a movie addict. yeah right!If you will see his collections of cd's and dvd's in our room, it was over flowing! Different movies placed beside the player and he watch everyday even the movie was played over and over again.
I still want to continue this blog guys but I need to stand up and cook a dinner for us. I hope it's ok to you that for now I'll be leaving and we'll see you tomorrow for my next blog. thank you and good evening!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Cherry,

The chicken dinner sounds delicious. Maybe you can share some of your recipes here.

Overtime at work is good and I'm glad you get to enjoy his rest day. Take care and enjoy your blog and your family.

Blessings,
Mary