Credits

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

still from scratch

hi there guys! back to my seat, an hour left to finish this post, as usual my husband
is coming. He will be the one who will use the pc after work. I woke up early to prepare his things before going to work and do my everyday duties at home with my daughter chloee on my side.
So what' s new? I find it hard to fix my account here, I want to see my site in a way that describes me and i want to have such stuffs like I saw from the other blogger but still trying to look for the steps to do that. . . I want to have that bloggers roll and everything that my site should have.
Hopefully I can fix my page as soon as possible so that if the others bloggers and readers visit my site, it will be interesting to them to read my articles. By the way, I've visited the others page earlier to read their blogs, I want to have friends here too, I do hope after posting this one there will be someone whom will start to be my friend not only here online but also in anyways!
I wish I could share something and they can get something from me too based on my blogs.
I remember the saying "Do not judge the book by it's cover". I know the readers will not based only for the appearance of my site but what matters most are the contents of my postings right?
It may look like a scratch but Im sure you will love what's inside my site. Enjoy reading guys!

1 comments:

Mary said...

Cherry,

You have done a very nice job on your blog and as you continue to post, you will learn more about hot to decorate it to suit your personality.

I've read your previous two posts and enjoyed my visit. I love the photos you have posted.

Be sure to visit me again. I'm sure we are going to enjoy each other's company.

Blessings,
Mary