Credits

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

my family







After two years of getting married and having my own family now really changed my life.From a bread winner before, now I have sister who is board passer highschool teacher and an accountant brother.Working from a semicon company for almost eight years, who will think that in this firm I will meet the person who will become my husband and a father of my pretty daughter of course, chloee.We met 13th of october 2003, hhe is my machine technician assigned in my module when I was transferred in Site 3 of Amkor Tech. Phils. under MLF Department.We became very good friends as in a shoulder to cry on to each other. We have so many differences in almost all of the aspects of life but like what other people says "opposite attracts". Eventually we became more than friends and decided to get married last Mar. 13, 2005.






And now that we have chloee in our lives, another happiness that we're going to share
Another life that we have to protect like when we used to protect and love each other. So long!

0 comments: