Credits

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I do hope. . .

Gud evening everyone, still awake while thinking for my next post, free to used the pc coz my husband is busy watching dvd's. It's late but I have to finished this one just to have my post for today because maybe tomorrow I can no longer seat here.Im thinking about my blogs, I hope the payperpost will approved my blogs as soon as possible and hopefully there is someone for tonight who can read and visit my page so that I can add her or him and he or she will add me too as a member of his/her site. Still thinking how can I have those bloggers as my team members like others do have. Anyways, Im excited to get that approval from payperpost so that I can do more post and blogs here. Im not that after to the money or payment but it's just my proof to myself that I can be a real blogger once they approved my blogs and not just an amateur blogger out there. hehehe! I need to wake up early in the morning for tomorrow but still I dont want to sleep, maybe I have to pause this for a while and try to get back as soon as I can. Just have to browse someting for me to have a wonderful post next time. Goodnight.

0 comments: