Credits

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Unsatisfied


Hi guys, so what's up? I hope you all are fine and in the good mood. Me? quite sad because up to now,Im still upset after having 12 post here in the blogland still unsatisfied with the lay-out of my page. I have my designs but Im not that happy and satisfied with the outcome of the one I made, it seems so cheap for me but hopefully other readers and visitors will appreciate my site. One more thing I still dont have my team members who will regularly visit my site and read my posts, how can I have one? Maybe few days more I will learn how to have all those stuff needed in my page.
I'm also curious up to now how will my adsense work? I already signed up and start to post ads on my blog but still there's something I forget to do or what that's why nobody is clicking my ads, but still Im looking forward into that so that I can
start to earn something by means of blogging of course. Hope someone out there who can help me.bye guys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI, NICE PAGE!