Credits

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bonding Time!

After attending the 2nd night of Simbang Gabi, still have few hours in my hand to upload these pictures before going to sleep. After uploading these in my friendster account, want to share it to all of you too here in bloggers. These was taken yesterday during our bonding time.

Assorted images uploaded in one! With my chloee and my hubby and a solo pic of mine and my daughter. Hopefully tonight, I can take some pictures more to captured the beautiful christmas designs of the Holy Trinity Church, so many attendees every night that why we need to be early for tonight to have a seat for all of us. Everybody wants to get inside the church because all of us are chilling outside. The Philippines reached it's coldest temperature last night, 11 degrees 'c from baguio that's why it's feel here in Manila too. Whew!
Good day!

0 comments: