Credits

Monday, December 8, 2008

Got a PR 2 Yehey!

Myspace Comments

Good evening everyone! I was browsing some blogs on my blogroll and reading some notes, go back to my page and scroll down to the bottom part of my site, I saw the different nationalities who visited my page, the live traffic feed and the feedjit. When I'm at the Disclosure Policy, I always look at the end of that part wherein my histats and pagerank status was located. I was so surprised and up to now still i can't believe that I got the Powered by  MyPagerank.Net for now. WoW! yehey! yehey! Those were the words who comes out from my mouth while staring at the said PR. This is what I've been waiting for, to get some rank out of ten and I can't imagined how did I get this PR 2 I really not expecting to get this rank as high as this PR 2rank. My blog is just a 5 months ago when it was started,Oh you really made me smile today google! Thank you very much google for this, I really appreciate it and thank you to all of you who appreciate my page, who always visiting and reading my posts. many thanks to all of you guys, especially Google. Thank you! Really! Thanks! This tag is for all of you guys!

Good night!

0 comments: