Credits

Friday, December 12, 2008

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL review


We watched a movie yesterday "THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL" with our dearest Chloee. It was our 2nd time that we watched a movie with her. The first time was she was only 5 months when we watched Harry Potter. She is so talkative inside the movie house but watching and enjoying eating her popcorn. We also seen the trailer of the film ICE AGe 3 and she's so happy and enjoy watching it.

The film is good, really good. I don't know why is it release earlier here, showing (dec. 11, 08) I really want to watch it that's why we try to watch it on the first screening day, guaranteed seats and the movie can be watch for a one time only unlike the other film, you can watch it over and over. hehehe! My hubby said it's good too and I saw him how he glad he is while watching every scenes of Keanu. The movie is about an alien wo want to save the world but no one believes him.

The ending was the earth stood still right after the unusual storm came and because of the alien, it ended and gone. After that, we went to the grocery to but some home supplies and at the deparment store, hubby bought a pair of new pants for him, a new clothes for chloee and me? I will be the one who will buuy my things and stuff for christmas, only cash was given to me by my hubby. I said I want to shop alone because he' snot willing to spend at the mall going aroiund a and looking for somthing and besides he needs to report at work in the evening that's why we need to go home earlier than 7pm to prepare for work. We really enjoy going out yesterday, a really wonderful time!

Good Day!

0 comments: