Credits

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Look at her!

Tonight will be our 4th night in Simbang Gabi, we've been trying to attend completely the whole 9 days of mass here in our place. Last night I'm with my Chloee, I asked her to pray in front of Mother Mary



and here she is while praying...



So what can you say about my baby? Isn't she look so cute and a very nice girl? Right? It seems that she's begging for something she wants and praying solemnly. She knows that we will go to church to attend the mass for 9 consecutive nights, she always asked me to bring her jacket with her because it's so cold outside. She enjoy watching the little drama scenes in the middle of the mass prior to the homily and always looking for the angels, there are 2 angels in the said drama. 1 is the good guardian angel with wings in a white clothes and the other one is the devil with horn and in a black and red carp. So far, we still striving and eager to complete the Simbang Gabi and i know this year we can make it. My hubby can't make it to join us for now because he's on night shift at work, maybe on Christmas Day we can attend the mass with him.
Feel the holiday Seasons!

0 comments: