Credits

Friday, December 19, 2008

A tag about hubby

Tagged from Everything Under the Sun. Thanks to Carlota for this tag. One of the rule: Pick your sweetest picture when you were still friends and post it on top of the questions and answers. I used the picture when we're still boyfriend, girlfriend.

Can you remember the day you first met your hubby?
=> Yes

When was that? (doesn't have to be specific)
=> Oct.13,2003

First impression.
=> He is so suplado! Di naman gwapo!

Were you attracted to him?
=> Honestly, I don’t know if I were attracted to him. All I can say he has the charisma and he always talking to me and busy with our each other's life story.

Were you friends before he became your bf?
=> Yes, we're workmates before

What was the sweetest thing he did for you?
=> he brings me food "tocino" at the boarding house.
=> he bought me a belt, earings when he received his 13th month pay.


What are the things about him that you are thankful for?
=> He gives me the 3/4 of his salary. hehehe!
=> seriously, he had chosen me!

Now I'm passing this tag to aybi, maricel, cel, and to all of you who are in blogroll. Enjoy answering!


Good Day!

0 comments: