Credits

Friday, December 19, 2008

Shinysearch for your Homepage

Tired and feel so stressed when looking at your homepage? Want to have something new in your eyes? Want to have a new look? Looking for new designs, new aura, new ambiance, new everything? You have so many choices for the designs, styles and other images you want to appear in your home page by just a click away!
It's from Shiny Search

There are different categories you can choose from such as guys, girly, kids, gothic, Christian Logos, fun logo and a lot more.

I got some styles for my own homepage and I was so impress by this Shiny Search when I saw the different styles and designs of it.. It is similar to igoogle with themes and widgets that you want to add in your page but this one is much simplier and easier to access.. I tried the Santa style, quite good for the upcoming occasion, Christmas Day. I have decided to used it as the final look of my homepage. I think this stuff is so cool for all of us, so easy to change your homepage designs/ lay-out if you want, if you change your mood or it depends on the occasion , you can change it right away. You can also change it on what we really want when it comes to the appearance of our homepage.
It's a good stuff! I think it can help me to find some relaxation here when I want some changes, I will start it on my homepage designs. hehehe!
So come on guys try this one.

Post?slot_id=29052&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Have a shiny day!

0 comments: