Credits

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My Christmas Wish (repost)

When I was a little girl, I used to have my Christmas stockings for Santa to put my gift on Christmas Day. I believe in Santa Claus that time and until now I want my daughter to believe in Santa Claus things and stuffs and everything about Christmas. I asked a wish to Santa for my Chloee and he grant my wish right away. Please watch video attached.



I feel so amazed when Santa Claus saw my name in his list and when Santa asked if I'm nice or naughty his assistant said "thumbs up!”. Also I'm proud watching the video when Santa is holding my picture, hehehe! I've chosen that picture of mine because I think I'm pretty there. These are all from got a wish One more thing, I've noticed the digital photo frame he used placing my picture. It's so unique! It's from CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. Want to have this digital photo frames? Just click the given link for more details and information.

I'm planning to share this video to all of you guys, to my friends who has kids too!
Also want to try? Want to have a video like this and grant your wish right away?
Simply visit the given link and you'll have anything you wish for from Santa Claus.

The Contest Got a Wish Sweeepstakes


Additional Info about the contest:
- 29 winners will be chosen (one for each day of contest)
- random entry selected for each day of the contest; cash prize of $500 per winner.

Post?slot_id=28352&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark
Merry Christmas!

0 comments: