Credits

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Everything on the Net


Good morning everybody! I just woke up to have a time slot here in our pc, to do some opp, some post on my blog and to browse the net of course. This holiday season, since we have the long vacation here in Phils., we have our bonding time with my sister and brother at home and surf the net. My mom and I convinced both of them to sign up into any site which is both my mom and i are already a member.

They got interested when my mom received her $100 last week before christmas and they started to join the different sites too, all sites who are paying the bloggers. They are both under our referral and now their busy than me and my mom because they don't have time to do it after the vacation. So far, my brother took ahead of me in my performance in mylot. In some site, they are still for approval to join and they're so excite to do more opp, to write more about anything that the advertizer wants to.

I realize today that truly the computers and internet are such a big help to everybody and most especially to those who want to earn more. Post about blog advertising is a good thing, it's a win-win solution for both blogger and advertizer. Blog advertizing really works because once it was seen by the people who are interested to the ads, there's always a possibility that the product on the ads will be purchase.

Me? during blogging,I found out some products and heared about it only here in internet which gives me more knowledge and informations that I need. The advertizer will earn once the product or services was purchased by someone and the blogger will earn too paid by the advertizer because the blog post serves as an instrument from the company itself to the customer.

bloggers out there, don't just write, get paid to post and make money blogging

I think all business out there should have their ads here on the net, it's so convenient, much cheaper too unlike the other form of advertizing which through media, tv and radio commercials, newspapers, so expensive and in a very short time while on the internet is totally different because everything you want to know is provided already. What you need to do is to visit the link or the site and to know anything, you have to read everything. Blog post advertizing is more informative than any other. For those who want their business to be known, simply do the blog advertizing.

Good day!

0 comments: