Credits

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Perfect Christmas

I've been thinking of what to post for today, so far no opp available for me. After attending the mass last night, I realized that really Christmas is coming, I saw the stars, lanterns and the glowing lights twinkling while the choir sings, christmas is really here. Almost here! I wish could have a different christmas for this year. A different place, something new and will be a memorable one! But how can i have that new kin d of christmas when every filipinos has a tradition that a complete family for christmas and new year. Also we're only three (3), chloee and jake, how can we celebrate christmas if we were only three? I think it will be a sad christmas for us. Maybe if we already have a big family,if i would have 3 kids, we can have a newly kind of christmas. hehehe! So far no plans yet, still for sure we will celebrate our christmas together with my family and on the next day is to my hubby's family. Well,I think it's the Christmas of every Filipino, after all still Christmas is about the birth of Jesus Christ who was born with the presence of the whole family and with othe other visitors and that's the perfect Christmas. May you have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Happy Holdays!

0 comments: