Credits

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wish Granted

Hmmm! I smell the holidays! Christmas is fast approaching, we only have less than a month now before yuletide season. Are you done shopping? How about your wish list?
Me? I'm done with my Christmas wish for Chloee. I've asked a barbie doll for chloee and look from whom I asked the said gift. . . watch video attached.



I feel so excited, happy and amazed when Santa Claus seen my name in his list and his assistant said "thumbs up" when Santa asked if I'm nice or naughty. Also I'm proud watching the video when Santa holding my picture, hehehe! I've chosen that image of mine because I feel that I'm pretty to that picture. One more thing I've noticed was the digital photo frame he used placing my video. It's so unique! It's from CEIVA Digital Photo Frame. Want to have this digital photo frames? Just click the given link for more details and information.

I'm planing to share this video to all of you guys, to my friends who has kids too!
Also want to try? Want to have a video like this and a wish granted right away?
Simply visit the given link and you'll have anything you wish for from Santa Claus.

The Contest Got a Wish Sweeepstakes

Additional Info about the contest:
- 29 winners will be chosen (one for each day of contest)
- random entry selected for each day of the contest; cash prize of $500 per winner.
Post?slot_id=27704&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Merry Christmas!

0 comments: