Credits

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Simple but Nice Remembrance


I'm cleaning my mess in my table early morning, also looking for some documents I needed for some personal matters, it is placed in one folder together with the baby pictures of my daughter that I need to put in a frame, I found this one which I am looking for since last month that I failed to locate and now here it is. A family portrait of us from one of the enjoyable and funniest machines in Tom's World at Festival Mall. We decided to have this picture as we don't have our formal family picture yet. It's nice and cute, also a cheaper price to have this. It's cost is just P50.00, the machine is requiring 10 tokens and the cost of the token is just a P5.00 with free autograph from your favorite painter like earlier that you will choose who do you want to paint your portrait. Want to have this kind of picture? Visit the Tom's world and I'm sure you will love to have this kind of portrait. hehe!
Yay!

0 comments: