Credits

Monday, January 19, 2009

Cross my fingers!


Hello everyone! Few days ago when I posted something about having another child which is entitled better luck next time. So far, I still don't have my period for this month and I'm a little bit worried because like I said in my previous post, not yet for now. I do really want to have another child but not for now. I still keep on waiting for my period and hoping to have it soon because it's not yet a better time to get pregnant again. I already told about it to my hubby and he's asking me to gofor check up to my ob gyne, still I have the positive vibes that my period is coming and hopefully to have a better outcome too! If I am really pregnant I have no choice but to have it and besides it's another blessing to thank for from our God Almighty. Just want to share to you my feelings for now! I'll just cross my fingers! Goodluck to me! hehehe! Ciao!


Good Day!

1 comments:

aybi said...

Wow! Good luck friend! I hope may baby boy ka naman next time! God bless!