Credits

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Moved Out


I've noticed that I have friends that already leave the blogger and transferred at wordpress. I wonder why they moved out from here but whatever their decisions are, I respect that. I have also an account at the said blogsite, (wordpress) but I decided to maintain only 1 blog for now. I think there's nothing wrong with that, just feel free to express ourselves into so many ways like the blog world. Hehehe!

Well I do hope guys, our friendship will continue and promise to continue visiting your pages whether your from blogger , from wordpress and from any other blogsite. What important is we still have the connection. We're connected 24/7 right? just borrowed that phrase from Globe telecom. This will be my post for tonight, and see you tomorrow guys!

Good Evening!

0 comments: