Credits

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life's Purpose

I heared a bad news from my cousin early this afternnoon that her co-workmate's brother, (carol's brother) passed away this morning due to acute pancreatitis or in tagalog term it is Bangungot. The man is just 24 year old, married and his wife is 6 months pregnant right now. I feel so sad about the news, I'm worried about the future of his child and his wife. Sometimes we have questions in our mind that only God knows what are the answers to those questions. We may have different purpose in life, we may not know for now but only our good Lord above knows it.

How about you? have you ever ask yourself what's your purpose here on earth? Me? I think I am her for my family. I am here for my daughter and for husband, I may still have other purpose that I still don't know but hopefully I can make it in God's time. I have so many relatives who died already and I witness their lives and the lives of their loved ones after these people passed away. I even loss my own father at early age, (I was only 12) but still I get shocked every time I heared someone who died. I always think about the people they left behind. Me, I still don't want to die, I have so many things to do and I want to do, I am afraid because nobody knows I can be the next. But that's life, must go on with the flow.

Right now, I am striving to do anything I can, to give me very best shot to everything I am into, so that if time will come God will about to call me, I am ready and I am done doing my purposes. May God bless us all. Amen



Good Day!

0 comments: