Credits

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's Official!

It's been quite a while when I was away from blogging, it's just I'm having a bad day. I do always feeling not so well every morning and feel quite sad maybe because of the mood swings I have for now. One thing that make me smile today and encourage me to write a post is about an approved opp.Yeah! it always make me smile every time I received an e-mail from PPP saying I have an approved opp. So far I'm waiting for the payments of my 3 opp. The one is within a month, other one is within a week and the last one is still awaiting for approval. Not that bad.

One more thing guys, I would also like to inform you that I'm done in my pregnancy test last 2 days and here's the result:

It's a positive sign and officially I am pregnant for my 2nd baby. Atlast, I am now convinced, just have to go to my ob gyne for my pre natal check up tomorrow. Hopefully it will be a healthy and happy pregnancy. My daughter Chloee don't want to have another baby for us, but maybe if the baby is already here she will enjoy having a little baby sister/ brother too.



Good Day!

0 comments: