Credits

Thursday, January 15, 2009

We'll See!


Today is January,2009. I just realize that it's another year for hubby and me. Another year for more things to do, more love to spread, morethings to share, to laugh about and more moments to come. In the next 2 months, we will be celebrating our 3rd year wedding anniversary. I'm looking forward for that event, Im quite excited. Hope we can have much time together. Just the two of us but what else is new? There's always be Chloee, our precious one. How can we leave for somewhere without her? But it's okay. That's a part of our married life, having kid/s. Truly married life is so hard but it feels good, having my own family is really great!

I remember before, when Chloee is not yet born, we really enjoy our time together. We live everyday by just the two of us, we're happy and when I gave birth our home starts to be more happier. Chloee was the first granchild in my side and the only grand daughter in hubby's side. Everybody is so happy with her and everybody loves her.

I wish I could gave birth to all of my kids before I turned 30, but so far, I'm already 28 and I only have 1. I really want but by this time I can't. I think I'll wait for Chloee to turned 3 or 4 years old. Hubbywants to have a baby boy next time. I said before that I only want one child because it's hard to give birth hehehe. But who knows if I can have another baby in the future. We'll see if God permitted. Hehehe! So far I am happy and so much happier now that she's a big girl already. And were contented with our one and only Chloee.

Good Morning!

0 comments: