Credits

Friday, January 9, 2009

Quiapo's Black Nazarene's Feast Day

This post is heartedly dedicated to Our One and Only Black Nazarene of Quiapo.It's his Feast Day today, January 9th, I can't make it to attend his feast day at Quiapo, Manila but since I am now in a blogger world, I decided just right now that this would be my yearly service to him. A post for him everytime his feast day comes. For me it doesn't matter if you can't attend the activities as long as in your heart your faith and trust with him is always there.



I remember before, someone told me that my best Patron Saint is the Black Nazarene.I should give him a quality time and offer to him everything, all my life. Since then I always try to attend te mass in our curch who is the St. is the Black Nazarene. There are things that I'm not yet asking for him, just in my mind but already given to me now. Truly the miracles of Black Nazarene is so strong and He is always there for us who have been a faitful devotee.

I offer this short prayer to Him

Thank You Lord for the blessibn you have given me, for all the trials that made me strong and remember you to ask your guidance all the time. To my health, and to everything you've given me and my family. I'm so sorry for allo f my sins and I know I'm forgiven already by your forgiving heart. In your name Jesus Christ Oh Lord.
Amen


These are the photos taken for the past years that the Black Nazarene devotees really willing to give up their life just hold the Saint during the procession.



Happy Feast day!

0 comments: