Credits

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Maybe Until Proven



I am weak, I feel so tired. I am always hungry in the morning and starving for something I don't know. I put a spoon of tomato ketchup into my chicken noodles soup. I almost zip the cup of chicken gravyof Jollibee, grilled foods smells so nice for me, I have this stomach pains lately and I changed my moods from time to time.


Mostly I feel sad with unknown reasons behind. I think these are the signs that I am pregnant. Still not doing any pregnancy test, maybe after a week more. If I am really pregnant, I hope this one would be a baby boy because I have my Chloee already and a baby boy will complete my family.

Hubby said he wants a boy and to be named "Cedrake". I want to add a short name for him, I think it's nice to be "Nim Cedrake" . My eldest is the same with my name beginning with letter C that' s why I want it to begin with the letter N for my baby boy the same from the real name of hubby which is Norman. I dont have a name yet if it's another baby girl but we'll see later.

I am happy ang this is what I really want even if it's too early but why I am feeling sad? Maybe it's just a temporary feelings, maybe on the next month or next next month, my feelings will vary. I hope so. So far, all of these things are just speculations and not that sure inspite of the feelings and I have. If I have proven that I am really pregnant, I'm sure eventually it will change my moods.

Good Day!

0 comments: