Credits

Friday, January 23, 2009

My Breakfast Meal

Good morning guys! I just finished my breakfast a while ago, I feel starving after hubby leave the house for work. I look at my fridge and see what to cook and here's what I have. . .


I have a pancit canton and a sunny side-up egg with a slice bread and a cup of coffee.I also add a spoon of ketchup for the egg. Ive eaten my meal alone because Chloee is still at the bed by that time.

After eating, breakfast in bed is already done. And here I am now, doing this post!I have to prepare food for my daughter and play with her for an hour before doing my other household chores. Later I will do my laundry and try to be back here okay? How about you guys? What's your breakfast for today? come on share it to us and may you have a wonderful breakfast for today.

Good morning!

0 comments: