Credits

Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is my now...




A simple picture wtih hubby @ home. Bonding with him is always been there after his work. Sometimes before going to sleep we do always have the small talks about his whole day at work, about his workmates, about his childhood, about everything. My hubby is my bestfriend. He's the bestfriend of our daugter too! Sometimes Im angry to Chloee for certain things but him, he can't find time to get mad at her. We do always have our family bonding during week ends but sometimes even if it's not, it's almost a bonding time for us everyday. hehehe! This is my now... playing with my family and loving each other all the time. Also want to share to you guys a picture of us while having fun@ home during our bonding time. Here it is...




Good Day!

0 comments: