Credits

Monday, January 5, 2009

It's their Choice!


I watched a tv show yesterday, there's a celebrity couple who have been together for eight(8) years is now ended. I just can't imagined if I would be the girl into that situation, how will I going to handle it? I think it would be very sad for both of them but that's life. Nothing is really sure especially if your only in a relationship and not in a marriage. Even some couple who already have a kid on their early age, but since their not married anything can happen, both of them can have a new partner in the future. Who knows? So sad to say but it's normal here. Luckily, I am married to my daughter's father.

I have nothing against to those who have a stepdad/moms, stepsons/daughters but I just feel so lucky to have my hubby and daughter legally. I mean my daughter is from flesh and blood of my hubby. I have so many friends who has a halfsister or halfbrother and I'm so feel bad to their parents sometimes. It's just because I feel that their thinking about their self, their own happiness.

Another friend of mine who is seperated from his wife and has 2 kids are now looking for a new partner in life that will stay for him and for his kids. He told me it's hard being alone that's why he wants to give her children a mother, his kids is both boys, and his case I understand because his former wife really don't like to take care of her kids and I was impress to my friend raising his kids alone. But I think, if I am the girl who will be saperated I will never enter into relationship anymore for the sake of my kid especially if my kid is a girl. I will not think of my own happiness but instead I will think of the future of my kid. But that's their choice!



And for me I hate goodbyes, I hate endings. I hate 2nd, 3rd. 4th and blah,blah. I hate another, I hate replacement, I hate acting as. . .I just want to be the original. I just want to be the only one of my hubby, my daughter and my family. I want a happy family! Just like that.

mwah!

0 comments: