Credits

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My Life


I am sick for the past few days, I have colds and cough and a slight fever probably because of the changing weather here. I was chilling up to now and my colds already gone, but now hubby is the one who has colds and cough. It's so cold especially in the morning that's why I always prepare a hot water for his bath. My hubby is in day shift right now, so hard to wake up early in the morning because were freezing. Hehehe!
Chloee is the one who are more stronger to cold than the two of us. She don’t want any blanket when she sleeps. She always feel hot and want to turn on the fan while hubby and I are both chilling.

We do always watch our daughter when she sleeps and we both can’t avoid to laugh when we hear her sleeping soundly. Maybe because she’s tired playing the whole day. She always ask me when she will be going to go to school, she really wants to go to school especially when she saw the children here in uniform going to school. She’s so excited to be in school. She’s only 2 years old that’s why she still can’t but maybe if she turned 4, I will allow her. Chloee is so bright. She can go to the comfort room alone now. She knows the alphabet song, she really loves to sing and dance and to act. She always have this facial expression during her dialogs as if she’s making a drama in front of the camera. She’s a talented girl!

I am really thankful to our Lord God Almighty for all of his blessings and everything that He done for me and for my family. I may not specify here what are those blessings that my family received and continue receiving up to now but sincerely I thank God for having my hubby, my Chloee and everything that I have in my life now. I also want to thank my family, my friends although they’re not that a bunch but still I’m happy to have them. Truly life is so beautiful.

Good Day!

0 comments: