Credits

Monday, January 5, 2009

If and only If. . .

Good Morning everyone! I'm aready up by 3:30am today, I have to prepare hubby's things before going to work. Long vacation is over! Back to my regular routine. Monday morning, have to fix everything @ home. I just write my post first early today because I have so many things to do later in the afternoon. Just done doing my rounds in my blogroll, some of them are still unupdated and maybe this week they will come back. I also visited my other paying sites, so far no available opp for me for today but it's okay. I just had my 3 opp last week. I really enjoy doing opp here because I'm earning now hehehe!My hubby don't believe me before when I told him that I was being paid but when we witdraw my earnings last time, I was with him and he said "Really? it's from your blogging job?". I just smile to him and take him to our favorite dine to treat him.

If I will have so many things that I will surely continue to do this year 2009, "blogging" is one of them and hopefully I can improve it this year.
Last year, I'm just a hands on mom and wife to my family, this time I want something new, I just feel I want to work right now. I want to go out and explore. I want to look for a job maybe in different firm because semicon is flop now! Hubby told me it's the effect of global financial crisis that's why also from Taiwan and other countries, semicon companies are already closed. Here in the Philippines, their company is also affected. They don't have load that much and some gossips and news that there will be a mass lay-off this month.

My brother in-law also from Taiwan are back here for good because of the said situation. Hubby and I talked about it, just in case he will be included in that news, the mass lay-off this month, we will make sure that the money he will receive should be used in something for our future. Our family's future. He can't apply for another company right away because all semicon company now is freeze on hiring. His friend Emman, (God father of my daughter Chloee) is working from Solas, he is a waiter from a luxury ship and convincing him since then to work there. Hubby has an experience to work in a dine-in and he knows he is qualified,but I'm not allowing him because I'm contented here for him to work as long as we're together. Suddenly I realize that it would be resulting for a better future for my Chloee and for the three of us. Maybe all parents will think of the future of their kids that's why many of us are sacrificing the sadness and emptyness or being alone from a far just to pursue our dreams for the family. Well, It's just a plan if and only if hubby will be included in the list. hehehe! So far, I keep on praying that semicons will be back on it's highest load per week and to have a beautiful forecast by the coming days to avoid the mass-layoff happen.

This will be my post for today, will be back by tomorrow for sure because later in the afternoon, we will go out(chloee and I) we will meet hubby at the mall after his shift together with a friend of mine, Grace, she said she will give her Christnas gift to Chloee that's why we need to meet her also at the same place. Maybe we will watch a movie after that. See yah!

good day!

0 comments: