Credits

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

20 Questions To Know More About Me!

Got this from Maricel
Here are the Rules for this tag:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?
- sinigang

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- when we go out with my father during weekends, we always visit "jollibee"

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- I want to go to paris.

4. What is your pet peeve?
- maybe the beliefs and priciple of my husband, sometimes he insist what his on
his mind and don't care about the others.

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- keep my silence alone

6. What are you afraid to lose the most? - My family.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- I'll keep the hafl of it for my daughter's future. I'll put it under the name
of chloee.

8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
- can't remember anymore.

9. What item do you wish you could buy next?
- a brand new loptop hehehe

10. How do you cope with boredom?
- Blog, texting

11. When was your first kiss?
- may 1, 2004

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- don't know the word "appreciate"

13. What is your ambition?
- to be stable in life.

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- a good, happy and well provided life for everybody

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- Me and my family just eat a hearty meal together.

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- secret!

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- a house and lot owned by us!

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- life is aroller coaster

19. What is your inspiration in life?
- my family and my parents

20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- maybe the resignation I rendered to my last employer

For now, I want to pass this on to the blog owners of:Cheeky Pinay, Mary's Writing Nook, Julia,

0 comments: