Credits

Thursday, August 28, 2008

It's possible and requires Willingness

Good morning everybody! Early morning, I've read some opp's and this topic caught my attention because it's for free. I just viewed the kind of opp when it's free and see what topic I have. . . it's about ABC Strategy on AIDS/HIV. The whole world is aware about the AIDS/HIV and I think most of us are educated but not really with that enough knowledge but atleast some of us are aware. The biggest chance of having this AIDS/HIV is through a sexual acivity. Why? Maybe because some of us are aware of the said disease the AIDS/HIV but not all of us are knowledgeble that we can have this virus if we are not careful in doing sexual activity. Others believe to use some contraceptives as their protection but still a questionable for me if it's really an effective tools to avoid having these viruses. I think there's is one big thing to avoid having the said virus, it's just a simple instruction that we must follow and I'm sure that it will be your forever protection.

"Be faithful to your partner."

Yes, can you? is it hard to do? I think it married people will certainly understand.
It's not just a protection but also a dutie to our partners that we must only have our hubby and wifey to be our sexual partners isn't it? It's possible to abstain from sex outside marriage! Yes! it's possible. The sad part is are they willing to have a single partner when it comes to sex? Well guys, I know there will always be somebody who will disagree to this post but I want you to know that it's just only my opinion and it's what I believe in. Thank you and happy reading!

0 comments: