Credits

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Destiny or choice?

I remember when I was still young, I always asked myself if there's a destiny for each and everyone of us or we are the one who make our destiny. Other people says Life is what you make it, others says it's the fate! When I was growing up,eventually
I realize that Life is 50% destiny and 50% choice! Agree? (Well for me that's only my
opinion.)I think we have to do something for our lives to make it called a "better life" and remember the saying "Do your best and God will do the rest". God is always there but we have to do our best. When we say our best, it should be from our own hands, even the birds flying, their not worried about their food for everyday but because of their faith that God will never leave them and God will provide through their efforts, they have this faith that when they comeback home after flying to everywhere, they will get food for them to eat. Like what others says do not give them a fish but instead teach them how to caught fish. It's our part also to teach them not to depend to someone, but we have to work hard for our goals to achieved. Why am I saying these? It's just I don't know how say these words to the people who are like "juan tamad". I don't want them to offend but I know I need to teach them how to live the life with their own. I can't even say a word or two but by just continue helping them I know it's also my mistake that I tolerate them. It's not being nagdadamot but I dont know what to do to these people.
I wissh I could help them for a long term happiness and better life and not just for a short term answers to their problems. I pray for them to have courage and strength to work hard and exert efforts for what they really need in life. Please help these people Lord God. Please guide them.

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


I smile when I read this message, Im sure God will be there for all of us guys!
It's not the trust he has for you but the trust you have for HIM. Good day!

1 comments:

EzE said...

Im pretty sure luck should have a chunk in your equation for life. I'm guessing God likes a little random variable to keep us on our toes.