Credits

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Preggy Tag



Strart Copy here

Moms Who Played Along:

Mai | Yen | Eds | Vannie | Fun.Fierce.Fab | Bojoy | bonz | Pinaymama | Sheng | Cherryfe | you!


Preggy Facts:

1. Who did you first inform about your pregnancy and how?
-jake, my mom and friends aiyee and grace

2. Maximum weight?
-75 kgs


3. Cravings?
in fruits, i love the apples and oranges
shawarma,

4. Aversions?
I love the smell of butter and garlic saute.

5. Morning Sickness?
I stayed in bed until my hubby comes.


D Day Facts:

1. Number of Kids/Deliveries?
>> 1

2. NSD or CS?
>> nsd

3. Girl or Boy?
>> A girl

4. AOG (age of gestation) on Birth?
>> 1 week advance to my due date

5. How long in labor?
>> 5 hours


{END COPY HERE}

Im passing this on to you guys, to all mothers who has an experience of being pregnant, overwelming huh? good day!

0 comments: