Credits

Friday, August 29, 2008

I miss working with them


"I'm the one who made your i-phone!"




Do you know this girl? The picture above is the asian girl who is a factory worker found on a new iPhone sold to a British customer have generated keen discussion on the Internet about her identity — and her fate. A young Asian woman working on what appears to be an assembly line for iPhones. Dressed in a pink striped outfit and hat and wearing white gloves with yellow fingertips, the young woman now known on the Web as the "iPhone Girl" is shown smiling and making victory signs as she poses next to an iPhone.

I remember my former company from this picture. I worked for a semicon company
(Amkor Technology Phils.) for almost 8 years and the same working attire wearing by the girl above is what I'm wearing during work.(At end of line)
It's an IC plant used for tv, radio and cellphones too!

Im the one who inspect the product (quality control inspectress for 5 years)if there's any reject chips before to proceed to the next station and before going to ship to the customers. After that I tried to become the one who makes the IC itself (production operator)with the used of ASM Eagle Wirebond machines with the ratio of 1:10( 1 oerator is to 10 machines).



A picture of my workmates in P3 before at front of line. (I cannot locate my pics anymore!)
(Juv's share ko lang pic nyo!)


The task has so much pressure but sometimes I enjoy doing it especially that I know that I've done what I need to be done especially when it comes to the satisfaction of the customers. One more thing, in this firm I met my husband (until now his working here) that's why working in this semicon company is not just a working experience but also a part of my life. Hehehe! Good day!

0 comments: